The National Wedding Show
The National Wedding Show, what I discovered…
I went down to The National Wedding Show at The NEC in Birmingham. It was a brilliant lively event with an amazing catwalk shows of the latest trends and styles. I met some brilliant suppliers and so here’s a few that I think might be useful to you…
- Confetti.co.uk is a place to shop for lots of accessories and inspiration for your wedding day. with over 9,000 wedding accessories there’s plenty to look out for. Including personalised signs and photo booth props.
- Shop4Weddings has some great products at an affordable prices, including this alternative wedding guest book idea…a fun way to get all your guests to write a message to you both on your wedding day.
- Illustries – a range of unique, quirky, fun and stylish books. The Illustries range includes wedding albums, guest books, memory books, journals and planners for sharing life’s best moments. Created in 2010 by Emma Penrice, a writer, and Samantha Smith, an artist and designer.
- The Wedding Mall – wedding decorations and accessories.
includes things like glass vases, wedding favours, ribbons, bird cages, table trivia, candy bar accessories, wedding gifts, guest books, wedding stationery, table accessoires, place cards and much more. More than 5,000 products listed to buy!
- Artcuts design and make ranges of craft shapes and decorative gifts using hand silk screened papers, fabrics and wood
- Foto Fusion –Beautiful personalised photographic cards. From invitations to wedding menus to table plans.
Useful Tips from Seen On Screen Fitness
Showing you how to dance like masters!
First Dance Advice…
Tip 2: Its all about confidence and acting calm and elegant
Tip 3: ” Go Wrong Go Strong” if you make a slip up or tread on each others toes don’t worry and just carry on!
Tip 4: Squeeze you partners hand to let them know when to twirl!
Tip 5: The man could Lightly squeeze lower back to let your partner know when to dip!
Bonus Tip: Decide when your family and friends will join you on the dance floor, tell a few friends/family to come on after 1 minute (specified time) so you don’t end up flapping your arms at everyone to come on the dance floor.